Who is eligible
- Graduating public high school seniors who are residents of Bridgewater, Brockton, East Bridgewater, Easton, Stoughton, and West Bridgewater.
- College students who are pursuing an education in the healthcare field and are currently enrolled in a 4-year program at an accredited college/university. Applicant’s home address must be in one of the six towns served by the Foundation (as listed above.)
- Fully completed and signed Goddard Foundation Application
- Official academic transcript. NOTE: copies NOT accepted, must be official with school seal. Must include your final grades to date.
- Essay (maximum of 250 words on the subject of “Why you are pursuing a career in the healthcare field and what your career objectives are.”)
- A teacher recommendation is required (a college recommendation/reference letter is acceptable).
- Submit Scholarship Application to: The Goddard Foundation, c/o Maria Unda, Executive Director, 130 Liberty Street – Unit 12, Brockton, MA 02301 .
- Applications must be delivered or or postmarked on or before April 1st.
- Get scholarship application
- Scholarship award winners will be notified by mail with instructions as to how to receive award funds.
- This is a second semester scholarship which will be paid at the beginning of the student’s second semester at college.
- Award winners will be chosen based on grades as well as demonstrated financial need.
- Students who are 18 years of age or older must personally contact The Goddard Foundation office with questions regarding their scholarship application and/or award.
- All awards are at the discretion of The Goddard Foundation Scholarship Committee.